23 Dec 2020, 12:12
With Newbury currently in Tier 4, there's no hope of any racing at the club soon. So the club would like to thank everyone for their support over this last, difficult year. We wish you all a great Christmas and hope 2021 is a better year for everyone, and a better year for the sport. In the meantime, especially with the new strain of the coronavirus, please stay safe, and we hope to see you again.
24 Oct 2020, 11:58
We've had a message from the College that we can race on Friday 6th November, so it's just the one week off. Booking in will open on Saturday 30th October.
22 Sep 2020, 22:06
There has been som confusion over contradictoy information given out by government departments. We are waiting for the latest advice from the BRCA regarding racing this week and for the next few weeks. The BRCA are expecting to make this public by midday on the 24th September. Please watch this space.
23 Apr 2020, 16:21
With the country still in lockdown, race meetings at NRCC are still suspended. The latest advice from the BRCA is that clubs will probably have to remain closed until the end of June.
17 Mar 2020, 21:39
NRCC is sad to say that it's club racing has been suspended following advice from HM government and the BRCA, at least until the end of April. We want to carry on racing, but the health of our club members and their families comes first, as well as our responsibility to do our bit to slow the spread of the virus.
25 Jun 2019, 21:25
The college want their hall back, please mister. So no racing on 25/10/19 - but we're open on the Fridays before this.