At long last, we're back to club racing, but there are a few things that are changing to make things as safe as we can.
IF YOU HAVE ANY COVID SYMPTOMS - COUGH, FEVER OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH OR JUST FEEL UNWELL - then please do not attend.
Stuff To Bring
In addition to your usual kit we ask everyone to bring
- Face mask
- Work gloves
- Something to drink and maybe to eat
- If you can, your own table and chair
Changes To The Racing
- Heats and finals will be for a maximum of 6 cars.
- Track size will be slightly smaller to allow a wider walk space around it.
- The rostrum will be one-way
- Marshalls must wear work gloves
Other Stuff That's Changing
- If using our tables and chairs you must fetch them and put them back yourself.
- Masks and gloves must be worn during track build and dismantling
- We're asking everyone to book in online in advance, and if preferably to pay with Paypal
- The club will not be selling food or drink
To read the Covid-19 Risk Assessment we submitted to the college click here