29 Nov 2020, 16:42
The BRCA announced earlier today that non-contact organised sport is allowed under Tier 1 and Tier 2 regulations, so we're pleased to annouce that we will be racing from this Friday.
29 Nov 2020, 09:05
The current situation is that we're awaiting news from the BRCA as to whether we can race. Because the Tier rules have changed, they have to get the go-ahead from the relevant government agency. Until the BRCA gets that go-ahead all indoor racing remains suspended. There is no set date for when this will happen.