6 Oct 2021, 20:25
We're sorry, but due to work commitments, your youtube videos of racing will not be pulished as quickly as normal. This situation is likely to remain until Christmas. Please accept our apologies.
18 May 2021, 21:07
Make sure you're ready to racing this Friday, by renewing your BRCA membership ahead of time
15 Apr 2021, 07:40
It's been a long time coming, but we're finally going to be out of lockdown and back to racing. Indoor organised sports events can begin from 17th May, and Newbury College have agreed to rent their Sports Hall. Full details and booking-in will follow shortly.
23 Dec 2020, 12:12
With Newbury currently in Tier 4, there's no hope of any racing at the club soon. So the club would like to thank everyone for their support over this last, difficult year. We wish you all a great Christmas and hope 2021 is a better year for everyone, and a better year for the sport. In the meantime, especially with the new strain of the coronavirus, please stay safe, and we hope to see you again.
3 Dec 2020, 15:18
Apologies for the short notice, our landlords have said that they are not happy for us to use the hall for racing at the moment. Consequently racing is once again suspended until further notice.
29 Nov 2020, 16:42
The BRCA announced earlier today that non-contact organised sport is allowed under Tier 1 and Tier 2 regulations, so we're pleased to annouce that we will be racing from this Friday.
29 Nov 2020, 09:05
The current situation is that we're awaiting news from the BRCA as to whether we can race. Because the Tier rules have changed, they have to get the go-ahead from the relevant government agency. Until the BRCA gets that go-ahead all indoor racing remains suspended. There is no set date for when this will happen.
31 Oct 2020, 19:37
England is going into lockdown from Thursday November 5th until December the 2nd, there will no be racing at NRCC. Stay safe, and see you on the other side.
24 Oct 2020, 11:58
We've had a message from the College that we can race on Friday 6th November, so it's just the one week off. Booking in will open on Saturday 30th October.
23 Sep 2020, 21:21
We have a clarification from the BRCA, and we can legally race. So back to racing from this week